IK4-AZTERLAN has an internal quality system that guarantees the reliability of all the tests performed. This system constitutes a basic aspect of the development of the activity and the new projects carried out by the center.
The leadership and presence of IK4-AZTERLANin the market for more than 30 years guarantees the quality of our work, having constant cross-checking results with distinguished laboratories at an international level, as well as with material manufacturers, designers and consumers, which have a further knowledge of the products.
IK4-AZTERLAN is accredited by the NATIONAL ACCREDITATION ENTITY (ENAC) with the following accreditations belonging to the Standard UNE-EN ISO/IEC 17025 (CGA-ENAC-LEC) for the performance of:
- Acreditation nº 59/LE069. Mechanical, metallographic, chemical, non-destructive and corrosion tests on metallic materials.
- IK4-AZTERLANis accredited by NADCAP (National Aerospace and
Defense Contractors Accreditation Program), that certifies the
technical competence of the Metallurgy Center as a testing laboratory
for the characterization of metallic materials MATERIALS TESTING
- IK4-AZTERLAN is certified according UNE 166002 R&D&i management system , which endorses the capacities of the Technology Centre to perform research and development activities oriented to the improvement of the competitivity of the industrial network.
- BesidesIK4-AZTERLANcounts with specific homologations from referent companies such as RENAULT, SIKORSKY, AIRBUS, Ensayos Nucleares S.A for:
- Ferrous alloys tests: steels and cast iron.
- Aluminium alloy tests.
- Special alloys and metals tests.