IK4-AZTERLAN has an internal quality system that guarantees the reliability of all the tests performed. This system constitutes a basic aspect of the development of the activity and the new projects carried out by the center.
The leadership and presence of AZTERLANin the market for more than 30 years guarantees the quality of our work, having constant cross-checking results with distinguished laboratories at an international level, as well as with material manufacturers, designers and consumers, which have a further knowledge of the products.
AZTERLAN is accredited by the NATIONAL ACCREDITATION ENTITY (ENAC) with the following accreditations belonging to the Standard UNE-EN ISO/IEC 17025 (CGA-ENAC-LEC) for the performance of:
- Acreditation nº 59/LE069. Mechanical, metallographic, chemical, non-destructive and corrosion tests on metallic materials.
- AZTERLANis accredited by NADCAP (National Aerospace and
Defense Contractors Accreditation Program), that certifies the
technical competence of the Metallurgy Center as a testing laboratory
for the characterization of metallic materials MATERIALS TESTING
- AZTERLAN is certified according UNE 166002 R&D&i management system , which endorses the capacities of the Technology Centre to perform research and development activities oriented to the improvement of the competitivity of the industrial network.
- Besides AZTERLAN counts with specific homologations from referent companies such as RENAULT, SIKORSKY, AIRBUS, Ensayos Nucleares S.A for:
- Ferrous alloys tests: steels and cast iron.
- Aluminium alloy tests.
- Special alloys and metals tests.