71st World Foundry Congress
IK4-AZTERLAN has coordinated this international working frame, a worldwide technical reference, that has allowed to share with the industry the latest developments and innovations from the foundry technology.
A total of 1100 technicians and specialists from more than 45 countries have taken part in a full program of activities that included:
- Technical sessions in six parallel working rooms, with a total of 200 technical works of the highest interest, not only by their innovative approach, but also for their contribution to improve the competitiveness level of the casting industry.
- Key note lectures done by four internationally renowned speakers in the areas of innovation, market trends and demands, environment, and energy.
- Participation of young researchers of different nationalities, with a specific program within the Technical Sessions of Congress.
- Industrial visits to companies, universities and technical centers.
- Casting Buyer´s Forum, with an important number of international companies presenting their needs and demands of cast components, and having individual meetings with local companies looking for further commercial relationships and agreements.
- International Foundry Exhibition, conceived as a meeting place where national and international companies have presented and shared their latest innovations, products and services in a professional and technical environment.
- Young Students Seminar, with the participation of almost 120 students from 15 different international universities, interacting and sharing experiences in a joint working session.
- Presence of several international delegations from different countries (Japan, China, Poland, USA, France, UK, Korea, Turkey, India, .....), that have allowed to share experiences and to establish potential future cooperation networks.
- Including as well an attractive social programme primarily focused on generating personal and professional relationships, enhancing as well the hosting country's image and sharing part of our social and cultural aspects to visitors from different continents
A successful framework, and a remarkable showcase of our industrial and technological capacities to the world.